Cordless Plastic Shear AK 3550 Li-Ion
Ideal for use in interior design, decor construction, window dressing, exhibition construction, aircraft, body construction, acoustics, joineries and much more.
Splinter-free cutting of all plastic plates such. Pk-Tex, Textolite, Formica, Perstorp, Ultrapas, esopal, Celamin, Hornitex, Getalit, Novatex. Thermopal, Tacon, etc. **
Fiber-free and low-dust cutting of hardboards, Pavatex, Renovite, cardboard, Masonit, Silvacolor, Hornitex, Glasal, etc. **
In addition, cold cutting of inlaid, linoleum, veneer, etc., Deliflex, linoleum, Mipolam, PVC, glass fiber reinforced polyester (dust-free!), Etc. **
NO PLEXIGLAS **
** Partially registered trademarks
5-pcs. craftsmen-set consisting of shear AK 3550 Li-Ion with a 30 min. charger CLi, 2 batteries (2.0+4.0 Ah) in a transport box.In quotation cart
18 Volt Power
Unmatched Run-Time, Superior Durability
MD batteries last longer, think faster, and work harder than all other professional LITHIUM-ION batteries. Built to withstand the harshest environments, MD batteries deliver more work over the course of your day and over the life of the battery.
- 4-pole motors, featuring rare-earth magnets, provide more power, more run-time, and longer life than any competitor motor. This provides smaller, lighter, and more capable tools that last longer on the jobsite.
- the batteries provide up to 40% more run-time, 20% more power and 50% more recharges than conventional lithium-Ion batteries. MD18 batteries deliver best in class performance in extreme job-site conditions, including temps as low as 0°F/-18°C. In regions where heat is also a critical factor, MD18 batteries operate 20% cooler than conventional lithium-ion batteries and offer fade free power with no memory effect.
- Fully compatible with M18™ cordless products currently available, the new MD18 battery packs provide an instant upgrade to the performance, run-time and durability of the M18™ tools you already own.
- cutting up to 200 meters with one battery charge
Also available as:
- 230 volt electrical version 3550
- Compressed air model, type 1950
|AK 3550 Li-Ion||AK 3550 Li-Ion||AK 3000 Li-Ion|
|tightest radius; ± ; mm||175||250|
|working speed;± ; m/min||4||4|
|strokes; ± ;min-1||1800||1800|
|HDPE; ; mm||3.5|
|HDPE; ; mm||3.5|
|PVC, ABS, PP, etc.; ; mm||3.5||3.5|
|Polyester, GFK, Formica, etc; ; mm||3.0||3.0|
|Board etc.; ; mm||5||5|
|Wear & tear parts||AK 3550 Li-Ion|
|knife for plastics||01002||Quotation|
|set of jaws||BG20601||Quotation|
|Optional accessories||AK 3550 Li-Ion|
|Set of blocks for corrugated plastics||BG20065||Quotation|
|Charger CLi EU||341810||Quotation|
|Charger CLi USA||341811||Quotation|
|Charger CLi AUS||341812||Quotation|
|Additional equipment||AK 3550 Li-Ion|
|Guide S/02 up to 100 mm||20062||Quotation|
|Guide S/02 up to 250 mm||20063||Quotation|
|Guide S/02 up to 500 mm||20064||Quotation|