Cordless Profile Metal Shear AK 3520 Li-Ion
The universal cutting device for the electrical installer, apparatus and control cabinet construction. The solution for cutting cable trays, cable tray lids, cable ladders, trapezoidal profile rungs, cable protection channels, stiffening UA profiles, wide span beams, cassettes, panels etc. The profile shears effortlessly cuts across angles and profiles.
The cutter works without sparks (saves the dangerous work with the angle grinder) and can therefore also be used in the building. No deformation of the profile and no burr formation.
Shear blade head with regrindable and exchangeable blades.
5-pcs. craftsmen-set consisting of shear AK 3520 Li-Ion with a 30 min. charger CLi, 2 batteries (2.0+4.0 Ah) in a transport box.In quotation cart
18 Volt Power
Unmatched Run-Time, Superior Durability
MD batteries last longer, think faster, and work harder than all other professional LITHIUM-ION batteries. Built to withstand the harshest environments, MD batteries deliver more work over the course of your day and over the life of the battery.
- 4-pole motors, featuring rare-earth magnets, provide more power, more run-time, and longer life than any competitor motor. This provides smaller, lighter, and more capable tools that last longer on the jobsite.
- the batteries provide up to 40% more run-time, 20% more power and 50% more recharges than conventional lithium-Ion batteries. MD18 batteries deliver best in class performance in extreme job-site conditions, including temps as low as 0°F/-18°C. In regions where heat is also a critical factor, MD18 batteries operate 20% cooler than conventional lithium-ion batteries and offer fade free power with no memory effect.
- Fully compatible with M18™ cordless products currently available, the new MD18 battery packs provide an instant upgrade to the performance, run-time and durability of the M18™ tools you already own.
- cutting up to 200 meters with one battery charge
Also available as:
- 230 volt electrical version 3520
- Compressed air model type 19/3520
- 12 volt battery version AK 3520 Ni-MH
|AK 3520 Li-Ion||AK 3520 Li-Ion||AK 3514-7R Li-Ion||AK 3515 Li-Ion|
|steel; 400 N/mm²; mm||2.0||2.0||2.0|
|stainless steel; 600 N/mm²; mm||1.5||1.5||1.5|
|stainless steel; 800 N/mm²; mm||1.3||1.3||1.3|
|aluminium; 250 N/mm²; mm||3.0||3.0||3.0|
|tightest radius; ± ; mm||200||45||200|
|working speed;± ; m/min||5||5||4|
|strokes; ± ;min-1||1800||1800||1800|
|weight mach.incl.batt.; ± ;kg||2,55||2.4||2,55|
|weight of cpl.set; ± ;kg||5,4||5.4||5,2|
|Wear & tear parts||AK 3520 Li-Ion|
|set of jaws||BG35020||Quotation|
|set of jaws||BG35055||Quotation|
|Optional accessories||AK 3520 Li-Ion|
|Charger CLi EU||341810||Quotation|
|Charger CLi USA||341811||Quotation|
|Charger CLi AUS||341812||Quotation|
|Additional equipment||AK 3520 Li-Ion|
|support roller (metal)||BG10077||Quotation|
|Serrated heavy duty knife||035271||Quotation|