Cordless Seam Metal Shear 5-pcs.-professional AK 3514-2 Li-Ion
up to 2,0 mm, or 4x0,9 mm steel, or 6x0,75 mm light metal
This pair of scissors is ideal for cutting:
Spiral ducts, roof rebate, transverse rebate, ridge rebate and fillet made of sheet metal, aluminum, lead, copper, zinc or stainless steel. Roller shutter boxes, cover caps, grids and wire in cage and aviary construction (flush-edged!).
- installation companies
- Construction plumber
- Shutter construction
- Awning construction
- House construction
- Metalworking companies etc.
5-pcs. craftsmen-set consisting of shear AK 3514-2 Li-Ion with a 30 min. charger CLi, 2 batteries (2.0+4.0 Ah) in a transport box.In quotation cart
18 Volt Power
Unmatched Run-Time, Superior Durability
MD batteries last longer, think faster, and work harder than all other professional LITHIUM-ION batteries. Built to withstand the harshest environments, MD batteries deliver more work over the course of your day and over the life of the battery.
- 4-pole motors, featuring rare-earth magnets, provide more power, more run-time, and longer life than any competitor motor. This provides smaller, lighter, and more capable tools that last longer on the jobsite.
- the batteries provide up to 40% more run-time, 20% more power and 50% more recharges than conventional lithium-Ion batteries. MD18 batteries deliver best in class performance in extreme job-site conditions, including temps as low as 0°F/-18°C. In regions where heat is also a critical factor, MD18 batteries operate 20% cooler than conventional lithium-ion batteries and offer fade free power with no memory effect.
- Fully compatible with M18™ cordless products currently available, the new MD18 battery packs provide an instant upgrade to the performance, run-time and durability of the M18™ tools you already own.
- cutting up to 200 meters with one battery charge
|AK 3514-2 Li-Ion||AK 3514-2 Li-Ion||AK 3514-7R Li-Ion|
|steel; 400 N/mm²; mm||2.0||2.0|
|aluminium; 250 N/mm²; mm||3.0||3.0|
|stainless steel; 600 N/mm²; mm||1.5||1.5|
|stainless steel; 800 N/mm²; mm||1.3||1.3|
|lead; ± ; mm||4.0||4.0|
|tightest radius; ± ; mm||200||45|
|working speed;± ; m/min||5||5|
|strokes; ± ;min-1||1800||1800|
|weight mach.incl.batt.; ± ;kg||2.4||2.4|
|weight of cpl.set; ± ;kg||5.4||5.4|
|Wear & tear parts||AK 3514-2 Li-Ion|
|knife serrated heavy duty||035141||Quotation|
|set of jaws||BG35146||Quotation|
|Optional accessories||AK 3514-2 Li-Ion|
|Charger CLi EU||341810||Quotation|
|Charger CLi USA||341811||Quotation|
|Charger CLi AUS||341812||Quotation|
|Additional equipment||AK 3514-2 Li-Ion|