Cordless Plastic Shear for Casings AK 3000 Ni-MH
Ideal for cutting open plastic pipes and plastic tanks in longitudinal and transverse directions. Cutting capacity in HDPE up to a wall thickness of 6 mm. With the small knife depth, there is no damage to the internal logistics or cables.
Stationary work is possible by clamping the flat sides of the shear head in the vise.
Strip cutters in lengths of 100, 250 and 500 mm are optionally available.
Also ideal for waste disposal and low-residue emptying of tanks and barrels.
5-piece 12 volt professional set AK 3000 Ni-MH consists of:
1 cordless shear AK 3000,
2 batteries MXL12,
1 charger RC and
The cordless system 3000:
- ergonomic designed motor
- Power Plus motor: 30% more power
- 3,0 Ah 36,0 Wh highest quality, long life battery packs
- cutting up to 120 meters with one battery charge
- universal charger RC
- charger is suitable for charging all systems 3000 battery packs
- computer controlled pulse charging technology charges batteries quickly and gently, leading to a threefold increase in life of battery packs
- fail-safe polarity protection
- fully automatic functions: continuous temperature monitoring and switching from quick charge to trickle charge make overcharging impossible!
- LED control panel reports charging status or malfunction
- in conjunction with battery charger SRC, batteries can be charged 3000 times or more
|AK 3000 Ni-MH||AK 3000 Ni-MH||AK 3002 Ni-MH|
|Board etc.; ; mm||5||5.0|
|HDPE; ; mm||6.0|
|PVC, ABS, PP, etc.; ; mm||3.5||3.0|
|tightest radius; ± ; mm||250||175|
|working speed;± ; m/min||4||3.5|
|strokes; ± ;min-1||1800||1800|
|Polyester, GFK, Formica, etc; ; mm||3.0||2.0|
|Wear & tear parts||AK 3000 Ni-MH|
|Knife for 3500, AK3000||30068||Quotation|
|Set of jaws for 3500, AK 3000||bg30074||Quotation|
|Optional accessories||AK 3000 Ni-MH|
|Set of blocks for corrugated plastics||BG20065||Quotation|
|Charger RC (60 min.) 12V/230V||3129||Quotation|
|Battery MXL 12||31298S3||Quotation|
|Charger SRU for USA/CDN 12V/115V||31301||Quotation|
|Additional equipment||AK 3000 Ni-MH|
|Guide S/02 up to 100 mm||20062||Quotation|
|Guide S/02 up to 250 mm||20063||Quotation|
|Guide S/02 up to 500 mm||20064||Quotation|