Profile Metal Shear 3520
up to 2.0 mm sheet steel
The universal cutting device for the electrical installer, apparatus and control cabinet construction. The solution for cutting cable trays, cable tray lids, cable ladders, trapezoidal profile rungs, cable protection channels, stiffening UA profiles, wide span beams, cassettes, panels etc. The profile shears effortlessly cuts across angles and profiles.
The cutter works without sparks (saves the dangerous work with the angle grinder) and can therefore also be used in the building. No deformation of the profile and no burr formation.In quotation cart
- all installation shops, examples: cable trays, coated cable trays, cable ladders, spiral tubing, mesh and wire
- shop installation
- for heating and ventilating
- ventilation system fabrication, partitions
- cuts without distortion or straightening of formed parts
- burr free cutting
- no finishing of the edges is required
- accurate cutting along a marked line
- single-side trimming is possible.
- working speed up to max. 5 m./min.
- clear view to scribed line or template
- long life tool
- easy, one hand, operation
- simple and safe to use
- can cause no injury while in motion
- noise under limit regulations
- almost no maintenance necessary
- knife and jaws regrind able
- parts are standardized and interchangeable
- the metal-shear for U-C-L profiles up to 2 mm
- new 500 watt motor
- bend folded cable trays cutting in one operation.
- even cutting of stainless steel cable trays without any problems (up to 1,5 mm / 18 ga.)
- optional knife serrated for coated materials.
- mitring cuts of cable trays possible
- Pneumatic: type 19/3520
- 12 volt cordless: type AK 3520 Ni-MH
- 18 volt cordless: type AK 3520 Li-Ion
|steel; 400 N/mm²; mm||2.0||2.3|
|stainless steel; 600 N/mm²; mm||1.5||1.8|
|stainless steel; 800 N/mm²; mm||1.3||1.5|
|aluminium; 250 N/mm²; mm||3.0||3.0|
|tightest radius; ; mm||200||200|
|working speed; ; m/min||5-7||5-7|
|strokes; ; min-1||2400||2400|
|motor capacity; ; Watt||500||500|
|weight; ; kg||2||2|