Pneumatic Seam Metal Shears 19/3514-2
Ideal for cutting and cutting materials with thickened areas, seamed roofing membranes, spiral- and seam-folded tubes (even over the 4-fold seam), mesh, barrels, aluminum tear plate, sheet iron, stainless steel, Inox, aluminum, copper, zinc, U-shaped , C, O and L profiles up to 2.0 mm steel etc.
Standard with serrated blade for better grip on coated and dirty material.
Shears particularly suitable for use in the waste processing and recycling industry (eg spark-free opening of barrels) and the pneumatic drive ideal for use in explosion hazardous areas.
The knives and side knives can be reground.
The assembly in the vise is made possible by means of plaate sides on the scissor head.
In quotation cart
- cuts without distortion or straightening of formed parts
- burr free cutting
- no finishing of the edges is required
- accurate cutting along a marked line
- single-side trimming is possible
- working speed up to 9 m/min
- cutting of U-,C- and L-profiles
- clear view to scribed line or template
- long life tool
- easy, one hand, operation
- simple and safe to use
- noise under limit
- low air consumption
- ideal for application in hazardous areas
- ideal for recycling companies, because of cutting through seams in barrels, also for cutting open lids in barrels, to empty the contents.
- important, if contents are inflammable,
- pneumatic Metal shear cuts without sparks.
- serrated knife for better grip when cutting through painted or dirty material.
|steel; 400 N/mm²; mm||2.0||2.0|
|stainless steel; 600 N/mm²; mm||1.5||1.5|
|stainless steel; 800 N/mm²; mm||1.3||1.3|
|aluminium; 250 N/mm²; mm||3.0||3.0|
|tightest radius; ; mm||200||45|
|working speed; ; m/min||9||9|
|motor capacity; ; Watt||200||200|
|weight; ; kg||1.3||1.3|
|air-consumption at 6 bar/min.; ; m³ +/-||0.18||0.18|
|noise; ; db (A)||78||78|