Rol-Bender Supra Bender SB 200 without handle
Flexible bender to bend from 0 ° to 120 °, upstand height from 30 mm up to 200 mm.
Universal mobile bending tool to bend and form all kind of materials straight, concave or convex.
With 4 guide rollers the Supra-Bender offers you a stabil guidance and an easy handling.
This bender forms many profiles. Bending up and down, making drip edges, eaves cladding, valley constructions, windowsills and many more. Bending height is continously adjustable (graduation in mm and inch).
How is it done?
Very easy. Adjust to desired bending height by using integrated measuring device and lock it with the setscrew. Now place metal between the bending rolls. The single bearing is on top and shows the direction in which you will bend (the other 3 bearings carry the force). Now move Bender forth and back by pushing slightly up till requested angle is reached. You achieve a perfect result without damaging painted or coated metal.
Benefits of roll forming:
- Flexible manufacturing process
- Easy customization and freedom when it comes to giving shape to a profiled section even at the jobsite
- Shorter travelling time
- The required tools are small and affordable
- Shorter production times imply prompt delivery and a faster completion of the job
- Optimal leverage making work even more easy
- economic price
Attention: Due to the smallest bending height of 30 mm, standing seam profiles cannot be produced. For this we recommend the DRÄCO EcO-Bender 3/200, or alternatively the DRÄCO Mini-Bender 3/200.In quotation cart
- fabrication of drip edges, windowsills, eaves cladding, valley construction and many more
- Enables overstretching to compensate for spring back of e.g. stainless steel
- to bend 0-120° from 30 mm up to 200 mm
- universal mobile bending tool, to bend and form
- solves many technical bending problems, as up-stands and counter forms without any scratch mark
- eyelet to hang up the tool
- graduation in inch and millimeter
- optional handle available, handle offers a convenient good grip, even when the entire length is extended to 200 mm, (8 inch)
- Supra-Bender 350, to bend 0-120° from 30-350 mm, with or without O-Grip
|Supra Bender SB 200 without handle||Supra Bender SB 200 without handle||EcO-Bender4/200||Supra Bender SB 200 with handle||Supra-Bender SB 350 with handle|
|Zinc, Copper, Aluminium||1.0||0,8||1,0||1.0|
|Bends from - to||30 - 200||5 - 200||30 - 200||30 - 350|
|Additional equipment||Supra Bender SB 200 without handle|