Rol-Beader Panel Beader PB 200F
Mobile Beading Tool for sheets and panels.
Standing Seam Panels up to 38 mm and many other work pieces. On site or in the workshop.
The Panel Beader PB 200 Plus is a light, portable device with a manual drive. Generates flat beads in sheet metal, coulters and folded or pre-profiled material.
The manual feed of the top roller enables sensitive processing of the workpieces and the processing of complex shapes. The workpiece is not only guided through a stop plate, but also through vertically arranged hard guide rollers and ball bearings, which ensure the repeatability of recurring workpieces.
- Interchangeable form rollers
- Beading or offset depth up to approx. 3.5 mm
- Ideal for stiffening standing seam panels
- Stiffening/straightening dented panels (Rescue)
- Offset beadings (Clip Relief) (with model PB 200 V)
Aluminium, Copper, Zinc:
1,0 mm (18 ga.)
0,8 mm (20 ga.)
0,5 mm (23 ga.)
n Interchangeable form rollers
n Beading or offset depth up to approx. 3.5 mm
n Ideal for stiffening standing seam panels
n Stiffening/straightening dented panels (Rescue)
n Offset beadings (Clip Relief)In quotation cart
- eyelet to hang up the tool
- graduation in inch and millimeter
|Panel Beader PB 200F||Panel Beader PB 200F||Panel Beader PB 200R|
|steel; 400 N/mm²; mm||0.7||0.7|
|stainless steel; 600 N/mm²; mm||0.5||0.5|
|Zinc, Copper, Aluminium||1.0||1.0|