Single Lock Hand Seamer K 8
The Single Lock Hand Seamer K 8 is ideal for closing single seams in a single pass in profiled material. Moreover, it is ideal for start-up connections and areas with difficult access, so wherever one can not get in with the electric tilting machines and still want to work quickly. The K 8 closes the profile to a strong and fixed single seam in sheet with or without coating.
Sheet iron, aluminum, copper and zinc can be threaded to a thickness of 0.8 mm. In stainless steel the maximum thickness is 0.5 mm.
- The K 8 is suitable for short facades, chimney connections, front roofs, bay windows, etc., such as fixing initial connections, pre-closing on clips and closing hard-to-reach areas on facades.
- When placing very long lanes, the K 8 can also be used for fastening and thus for temporary protection against gusts of wind.
- If an electric seamer (eg the DRÄCO roofing machine K 9-1) can not be used directly at the beginning of a seam due to obstacles, or if the seamer at the end of the seam can not run out of the material, the K 8 closes before or after.
- no damage to coated or painted material
- easy to use
- minimal force required
- all parts are made of rust-free materials
- ideal for canopy roofs and many other applications
|K 8||K 8||K 7|
|weight; ; kg||2.3||3.3|
|stainless steel; ; mm||0.5||0.5|
|length; ; mm||255||310|
|width; ; mm||270-570||320-610|
|closing length; ; mm||210||210|
|aluminum, copper, zinc, steel; ; mm||0.8||0.8|
|Steel, Plastisol; ; mm||0.8||0.8|
|Additional equipment||K 8|
|Swiveling lever for K8||BGKH70070||Quotation|