Rol-Bender EcO-Bender3/200 with O-Grip GIRLS EDITION
bending from 0°-90°, bending height 5-200 mm
The striking color of the GIRLS EDITION also has the advantage that the tool can easily be found on the construction site and/or work shop.
Universal mobile bending tool to bend and form all kind of materials straight, concave or convex.
With 4 guide rollers the EcO-Bender offers you a stabil guidance and an easy handling.
This bender forms many profiles. Bending up and down, making under and over cloak (male and female), standing seam and many more. Bending height is continously adjustable (graduation in mm and inch). Inner and outer radii are possible, max. bending height depends on radius!
By using an adapter two EcO-Benders can be connected to a Duo-EcO-Bender. This one is extremely comfortable when working on long and straight metal sheets.
EcO = Economic with an O-formed Grip Handle. The O-Handle enables the full usage even when leverage is entirely extended to 200 mm (8 inch).
3 = three optimal ergonomic grip positions
Benefits of roll forming:
- Flexible manufacturing process
- Easy customization and freedom when it comes to giving shape to a profiled section even at the jobsite
- Shorter travelling time
- The required tools are small and affordable
- Shorter production times imply prompt delivery and a faster completion of the job
- Optimal leverage making work even more easy
- economic price
- EcO-Bender3 is available as a 200 and 350 mm version and can be delivered with or without handle
- EcO = economic with an O-formed Grip Handle
- universal mobile Bending Tool, to bend and form
- all kind of materials, straight, concave or convex
- solves many technical bending problems, as up-stands and counter forms without any scratch mark
- handle offers a convenient good grip, even when the entire length is extended to 200 mm, (8 inch)
- eyelet to hang up the tool
- graduation in inch and millimeter
|EcO-Bender3/200 with O-Grip GIRLS EDITION||EcO-Bender3/200 with O-Grip GIRLS EDITION||EcO-Bender3/200 with O-Grip||EcO-Bender3/200 S1||EcO-Bender4/200 100º|
|steel; 400 N/mm²; mm||0.7||0.7||0.7||0,7|
|stainless steel; 600 N/mm²; mm||0.5||0.5||0.5||0,5|
|Zinc, Copper, Aluminium||0.8||1.0||0.8||0,8|
|Bends from - to||5 - 200||5 - 200||5 - 200||5 - 200|