Rol-Bednder up to tot 100° Duo-Mono-Bender4/200
bending from 0°-100°, bending height 5-200 mm
Universal mobile bending tool to bend and form all kind of materials straight, concave or convex.
This bender forms many profiles. Bending up and down, making under and over cloak (male and female), standing seam and many more. Bending height is continously adjustable (graduation in mm and inch). Inner and outer radii are possible, max. bending height depends on radius!
Benefits of roll forming:
- Flexible manufacturing process
- Easy customization and freedom when it comes to giving shape to a profiled section even at the jobsite
- Shorter travelling time
- The required tools are small and affordable
- Shorter production times imply prompt delivery and a faster completion of the job
- Optimal leverage making work even more easy
- economic price
How is it done?
Very easy. Adjust to desired bending height by using integrated measuring device and lock it with the setscrew. Now place metal between the bending rolls. The single bearing is on top and shows the direction in which you will bend (the other 3 bearings carry the force). Now move Bender forth and back by pushing slightly up till requested angle is reached. You achieve a perfect result without damaging painted or coated metal.
|steel; 400 N/mm²; mm||0.7|
|stainless steel; 600 N/mm²; mm||0.5|
|Zinc, Copper, Aluminium||1.0|
|Bends from - to||5 - 200|