Rol-Bender VARIO-Bender VB200
Everyone knows this. You want to put material that is a bit thicker and it is not possible because the material does not fit between the rollers. You and the bender would be strong enough, but the material just does not fit. That is past tense. Now there is the
new VARIO bender VB200. With the infinitely adjustable top roller to be able to put thicker plate up to 2.0 mm light metal.
Optional also available as a duo version: Duo-Vario-Bender #91545S8. Dräco Duo benders are unique because of the adapter system. Two tools can be combined by an adapter. The Duo's slide easily through long sheets, but if need to work on shorter sheets and need to put more detail work in it, it might be better to screw the adapter off the tool and work with a single tool. Because you get two single tools two collegues can continue working with the benders.
How does it work?
Very simple. The following applies to all benders: Set the desired height by means of graduation and secure with the adjusting screw. Insert the material between the bending bearings, with the single ball bearing pointing in the direction to be set. Now move the Bender, with gentle pressure upwards, in front of and back through the material until the desired angle is reached. The result is precise and the material is not damaged.
Benefits of roll forming:
- Flexible manufacturing process
- Easy customization and freedom when it comes to giving shape to a profiled section even at the jobsite
- Shorter travelling time
- The required tools are small and affordable
- Shorter production times imply prompt delivery and a faster completion of the job
- Optimal leverage making work even more easy
- economic price
Aluminum, Copper, Zinc mm 2.0
Steel 400 N / mm² mm 0.7
Stainless steel 600N / mm² mm 0.5
Lead mm 4.0
Depending on user max.capacites might be differentIn quotation cart
- universal and mobile edging and forms of metal
- manufacture of various profiles, settings and counter settlements
- Millimeter and inch indication, suspension eye for toolholder
- handy, small in shape and price
|steel; 400 N/mm²; mm
|stainless steel; 600 N/mm²; mm
|Zinc, Copper, Aluminium
|Bends from - to
|5 - 200
|5 - 200
|Adapter for EcO-Bender (version 2021)