Rol-Bender Mini-Bender 3/200
bending from 0°-90°, bending height 5-200 mm
Universal mobile bending tool to bend and form all kind of materials straight, concave or convex.
With only 2 guide rollers the Mini-Bender has a lot more curve mobility than his bigger brother the EcO-Bender 3.
This bender forms many profiles. Bending up and down, making under and over cloak (male and female), standing seam and many more. Bending height is continously adjustable (graduation in mm and inch). Inner and outer radii are possible, max. bending height depends on radius!
By using an adapter two Mini-Benders can be connected to a Duo-Mini-Bender. This one is extremely comfortable when working on long and straight metal sheets.
Benefits of roll forming:
- Flexible manufacturing process
- Easy customization and freedom when it comes to giving shape to a profiled section even at the jobsite
- Shorter travelling time
- The required tools are small and affordable
- Shorter production times imply prompt delivery and a faster completion of the job
- Optimal leverage making work even more easy
- economic price
- universal mobile Bending Tool, to bend and form
- all kind of materials, straight, concave or convex
- solves many technical bending problems, as up-stands and counter forms without any scratch mark
- eyelet to hang up the tool
- graduation in inch and millimeter
- light in weight, small in size and price
- for continuous bending long materials
- with the aid of an adapter 2 Mini-Benders can be assembled together to a longer tool and disassembled again to use two benders seperately
- Mini-Bender 3/350, bending height 5-350 mm
|Mini-Bender 3/200||Mini-Bender 3/200||EcO-Bender3/200 with O-Grip|
|steel; 400 N/mm²; mm||0.7||0.7|
|stainless steel; 600 N/mm²; mm||0.5||0.5|
|Zinc, Copper, Aluminium||1.0||1.0|
|Bends from - to||5 - 200||5 - 200|
|Additional equipment||Mini-Bender 3/200|
|Adapter for Mini-Bender (version 2021)||91548-1||Quotation|