Rol-Bender up to 100º EcO-Bender4/350
bending from 0°-100°, bending height 5-350 mm
Universal mobile bending tool to bend and form all kind of materials straight, concave or convex.
With 4 guide rollers the EcO-Bender offers you a stabil guidance and an easy handling.
This bender forms many profiles. Bending up and down, making under and over cloak (male and female), standing seam and many more. Bending height is continously adjustable (graduation in mm and inch). Inner and outer radii are possible, max. bending height depends on radius!
By using an adapter two EcO-Benders can be connected to a Duo-EcO-Bender. This one is extremely comfortable when working on long and straight metal sheets. The O-Handle enables the full usage even when leverage is entirely extended to 350 mm (14 inch).
Benefits of roll forming:
- Flexible manufacturing process
- Easy customization and freedom when it comes to giving shape to a profiled section even at the jobsite
- Shorter travelling time
- The required tools are small and affordable
- Shorter production times imply prompt delivery and a faster completion of the job
- Optimal leverage making work even more easy
- economic price
- EcO = economic with an O-formed Grip Handle
- universal mobile Bending Tool, to bend and form
- all kind of materials, straight, concave or convex
- solves many technical bending problems, as up-stands and counter forms without any scratch mark
- the only Bender on the market today, with an ergonomic O-grip system
- offers a convenient good grip, even when the entire length is extended to 350 mm, (14 inch)
- eyelet to hang up the tool
- graduation in Inch and Millimeter
|steel; 400 N/mm²; mm||0.7||0,7|
|stainless steel; 600 N/mm²; mm||0.5||0,5|
|Zinc, Copper, Aluminium||0.8||0,8|
|Bends from - to||5 - 350||5 - 200|