Rol-Bender EcO-Bender3/200 S1
bending from 0°-90°, bending height 5-200 mm
Universal mobile bending tool to bend and form all kind of materials straight, concave or convex.
With 4 guide rollers the EcO-Bender offers you a stabil guidance and an easy handling.
This bender forms many profiles. Bending up and down, making under and over cloak (male and female), standing seam and many more. Bending height is continously adjustable (graduation in mm and inch). Inner and outer radii are possible, max. bending height depends on radius!
By using an adapter two EcO-Benders can be connected to a Duo-EcO-Bender. This one is extremely comfortable when working on long and straight metal sheets.
Benefits of roll forming:
- Flexible manufacturing process
- Easy customization and freedom when it comes to giving shape to a profiled section even at the jobsite
- Shorter travelling time
- The required tools are small and affordable
- Shorter production times imply prompt delivery and a faster completion of the job
- Optimal leverage making work even more easy
- economic price
- universal mobile Bending Tool, to bend and form
- all kind of materials, straight, concave or convex
- solves many technical bending problems, as up-stands and counter forms without any scratch mark
- eyelet to hang up the tool
- graduation in inch and millimeter
EcO-Bender3 is also available as a 350 mm version which can be delivered with or without handle.
|EcO-Bender3/200 S1||EcO-Bender3/200 S1||EcO-Bender3/200 met handvat|
|steel; 400 N/mm²; mm||0.7||0.7|
|stainless steel; 600 N/mm²; mm||0.5||0.5|
|Zinc, Copper, Aluminium||0.8||1.0|
|Bends from - to||5 - 200||5 - 200|