Rol-Bender Disc-Bender DB41S2 (single)
Bending a right angle of 90° to max. 180°.
Angle height from 8 - 40 mm/ 0,31“-1,57“.
Perfect for eaves, valley channels, cross seams, alterations, gutter flashings and many more. Max. metal thickness up to 1 mm/19ga. (depending on material). Inner and outer radii possible with single Disc-Bender, angle height depending on radius! DB41S2 designed with swivelling wheel for placing the tool easily in work pieces that are difficult to access.
By using an adapter two Disc-Benders (DB 41 S2) can be connected to a Duo-Disc-Bender (DB 42 S2). The Duo-Disc-Bender is extremely comfortable when working on long metal sheets. Swiveling function of DB 41 S2 does not work when Disc-Bender is assembled as Double Disc Bender DB 42 S2.
How does it work?
Quick & easy. Because there is no adjustment necessary you can start right away. Place bender on the 90° angle. You will notice that the convenient space of the guiding role enables the uncomplicated placement of the tool. Move bender forth and back by pushing slightly down till requested angle is reached (max. 180°). You achieve a perfect result without damaging painted or coated metal.
Benefits of roll forming:
- Flexible manufacturing process
- Easy customization and freedom when it comes to giving shape to a profiled section even at the jobsite
- Shorter travelling time
- The required tools are small and affordable
- Shorter production times imply prompt delivery and a faster completion of the job
- Optimal leverage making work even more easy
- economic price
- no adjustment necessary
- a right angle of 90° can be bent to 180°
- for eaves cladding, cross seams, gutter flaschings, valley channels, drip edges, wall cappings and many more
- with swivelling wheel designed to place in work pieces that are difficult to access
Dräco’s tip: Our Disc-Benders are the perfect supplement to the Dräco EcO-Bender3. Use them in combination to make even more profiles possible.
|Disc-Bender DB41S2 (single)||Disc-Bender DB41S2 (single)||EcO-Bender3/200 met handvat||Disc-Bender DB 41 (enkel)||Disc-Bender Combi DB42 (dubbel)||Disc-Bender Combi DB42S2 (dubbel)|
|Zinc, Copper, Aluminium||1,0||1.0||1,0||1,0||1.0|
|Bends from - to||8 - 40||5 - 200||8 - 40||8-40||8 - 40|
|Additional equipment||Disc-Bender DB41S2 (single)|
|Adapter for Disc-Bender||91547||Quotation|