Rol-Bender Disc Bender DB 41 (single)
Bending a right angle of 90° to max. 180°.
Angle height from 8 - 40 mm/ 0,31“-1,57“.
Perfect for eaves, valley channels, cross seams, alterations, gutter flashings and many more. Max. metal thickness up to 1 mm/19ga. (depending on material). Inner and outer radii possible with single Disc-Bender, angle height depending on radius!
By using an adapter two Disc-Benders (DB 41) can be connected to a Disc-Bender Combi (DB 42). This one is extremely comfortable when working on long metal sheets.
How does it work?
Quick & easy. Because there is no adjustment necessary you can start right away. Place bender on the 90° angle. You will notice that the convenient space of the guiding role enables the uncomplicated placement of the tool. Move bender forth and back by pushing slightly down till requested angle is reached (max. 180°). You achieve a perfect result without damaging painted or coated metal.
Benefits of roll forming:
- Flexible manufacturing process
- Easy customization and freedom when it comes to giving shape to a profiled section even at the jobsite
- Shorter travelling time
- The required tools are small and affordable
- Shorter production times imply prompt delivery and a faster completion of the job
- Optimal leverage making work even more easy
- economic price
- no adjustment necessary
- a right angle of 90° can be bent to 180°
- for eaves cladding, cross seams, gutter flaschings, valley channels, drip edges, wall cappings and many more
Also available: the new DB 41 S2 & DB 42 S2 with swivelling wheel. Designed for placing the tool easily in work pieces that are difficult to access due to little space.
Dräco’s tip: Our Disc-Benders are the perfect supplement to the Dräco EcO-Bender3. Use them in combination to make even more profiles possible.
|Disc Bender DB 41 (single)||Disc Bender DB 41 (single)||Duo Disc Bender Combi DB42 (double)||Disc-Bender DB41S2 (single)||EcO-Bender3/200 with O-Grip|
|steel; 400 N/mm²; mm||0,6||0.6||0.6||0.7|
|stainless steel; 600 N/mm²; mm||0,4||0.4||0.4||0.5|
|Zinc, Copper, Aluminium||1,0||0.7||1.0||1.0|
|Bends from - to||8 - 40||8 - 40||8 - 40||5 - 200|
|Additional equipment||Disc Bender DB 41 (single)|
|Adapter for Disc-Bender||91547||Quotation|